About USC Stem Cell
We are a collaborative and multi-disciplinary effort across the University of Southern California (USC) working to translate the potential of stem cell research to the clinical imperative of regenerative medicine.
Researchers from across USC, including the Eli and Edythe Broad Center for Regenerative Medicine and Stem Cell Research at the Keck School of Medicine of USC, are exploring the normal mechanisms that build, maintain and repair our body systems. Investigators are researching kidney, liver, neural, blood, cardiovascular, skeletal and skin disease models.
USC has made a demonstrated commitment to stem cell research, working to attract world-class scientists, build state-of-the-art research facilities, form scientific collaborations, and most of all, forge new breakthroughs and discoveries.
Stem Cell and Regenerative Medicine Affiliates at USC
- Eli and Edythe Broad Center for Regenerative Medicine and Stem Cell Research at USC
- Keck School of Medicine of USC
- USC Davis School of Gerontology
- USC School of Cinematic Arts
- The Saban Research Institute of Children’s Hospital Los Angeles
- USC Viterbi School of Engineering
- USC Dornsife College of Letters, Arts and Sciences
- Ostrow School of Dentistry of USC
- USC Marshall School of Business
- USC School of Pharmacy
- USC Roski School of Art and Design